gay shit lover wanted

Simply create your very own scat dating ad post here to get the attention of men, women and trans who are into the idea of shit play. Post your ad and make it very clear what you're looking for and a general idea of where you're from.
shitlovingltr

gay shit lover wanted

Post by shitlovingltr » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:57 am

honestly had a few messages on here but no one ever seems to read my replies. Looking for a romantic, scat, puke, piss, snot VERS man to settle down with. Scat is niche but romantic scat is even moreso and its what makes me tick. Loving a guy so much that you even love his smells and tastes. Any serious guys out there? Drop me a message
Solarre

Re: gay shit lover wanted

Post by Solarre » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:12 pm

Hi
I understand your situation, but keep looking.
Scat is a very niche area whereby it is difficult to meet like minded people.

Location has a lot to do with it, age, personal circumstances etc. We all seem to live so far apart.
I live in the West Midlands (uk). Probably one of the most densely populated areas in this
country, but so far no luck. Talking about it is great, that is why this site is called Scatchat.

It's all about perseverance. This is probably one of the better sites for meeting somebody.
So keep looking. You will get there eventually.
shitlovingltr

Post by shitlovingltr » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:02 am

thanks I appreciate it buddy
Alilondon69

Post by Alilondon69 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:15 pm

I know how u feel. In my case I do have my limits and am not into most of the stuff you are into or most people are but that doesn’t mean I don’t love scat cos I do! I don’t identify as a “pig” type or live that kind of lifestyle and I’m not into sub/dom or chems so I think I’m very unusual to be into this. I’m clean cut and professional but behind closed doors just want to fart and shit in my sex life. I feel scat is the ultimate in intimacy and would like to meet a guy for mutual fart/shit play coupled with a deep connection and doing it in a romantic way together.
shitlovingltr

Post by shitlovingltr » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:22 am

I'd rather people didnt reply if they're not interested thanks
ScatPuppy

Post by ScatPuppy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:06 am

email me, sexygaywolf@gmail.com You sound fun~
18 - Gay Sub Male - Toillet Slut - Into: Scat, Animal Scat, Scat eating, Beast, Piss, Shit Vomit, Huge Cocks, Dirty Unwashed Male Ass.