Find A Scat Partner In The UK MEGATHREAD!

Simply create your very own scat dating ad post here to get the attention of men, women and trans who are into the idea of shit play. Post your ad and make it very clear what you're looking for and a general idea of where you're from.
devonsleaze

Re: Find A Scat Partner In The UK MEGATHREAD!

Post by devonsleaze » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:39 pm

Gay male keen to contact masculine men for dirty and/or wet fun in or near devon uk. your place weekday daytimes if pos
FireGarden

Post by FireGarden » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Male half of a swinging couple here. Quite into scat and wouldn’t mind finding a female to experiment with. My mrs is bi and loves golden showers but not so much brown ones. Got kik if you’d like to chat, inbox for our name.

No single men though please.
Last edited by FireGarden on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alilondon69

Post by Alilondon69 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:08 pm

Hi all, Am a genuine guy in London, clean-cut but turned on by farting and scat fun. Looking for a friendly and experienced guy into same to explore with. Initially, I’d like to enjoy mutual wanking, farting and shitting with each other. Not into the usual sub/dom, degradation stuff. More after a friendly mate who’s not pushy and up for scat play at my pace along with ongoing friendship as to build up trust. Pls send me a private message!
Ulver76

Post by Ulver76 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:52 am

London male looking to find someone to explore and experiment with. Becoming friends and then then to just see how it progresses at its own pace.
Mnt

Post by Mnt » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:49 am

28 m south east hmu on kick - pmok2

Would love an older woman to chat with and swap pics/vids etc.
Ekald

Post by Ekald » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:00 pm

Straight Male 29 in the South West (near Bristol) looking for female play partners. Ideally hoping to find girls that would like to use me as thier toilet. I know my chances of finding local girls that are into this is extremely slim, but a toilets gotta try.
Kinkyswitch1988

Post by Kinkyswitch1988 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Unlikely to get a response but figure I’d give it a shot, only looking for females/realistic looking crossdressers.

Part time crossdresser (have been told I look convincing), but not a requirement that I be in femme mode. Ideally just looking for fucking play that includes some smearing elements too.
Katiesluttv

Post by Katiesluttv » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:34 pm

Looking for another extreme crossdresser like me who's also in to scat and piss prefer another eater. Will travel around UK for serious person. I'm in Berkshire.
Thanks
Love anything to do with scat eating smearing piss drinking and bareback no limits no age limit
shitlovingltr

Post by shitlovingltr » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:57 am

gay 31 male looking for a committed scat relationship, I love scat puke snot piss spit and anything else filthy you can think of. If it comes out of you then I want to eat it. please be vers, romantically connected with scat and have a life outside of the fetish. totally serious message me to get things going!
JamesK

Post by JamesK » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:45 pm

24 bi vers guy looking for either a women or a couple (preferably bi) for some scat fun. I enjoy all sorts including puking, eating, smearing etc. I prefer to play ‘top’ but happy to switch. I can’t accommodate but I’m happy to travel, Travel limits would be anywhere in of the UK unless I can stay for around a week and you seriously interest me.