scat piss short story

Share or read any kinky stories written by the members here at SCAT.chat. We love hearing real stories about what goes on in your personal life.
couplescat

scat piss short story

Post by couplescat » Sat May 09, 2020 4:21 pm

Hello folks during the Covid 19 and usually each days when I wake up i have to go every morning at 10am I'm a real metronome ,my wife is already at work in other room because she working form home
naked in front her laptop ,her boobs almost touching the keyboard and her big booty sitting on the computer chair so I enter in the room ready to piss and shit and I say good morning toilet slut i have to go now
so sit down on the bed and spread your legs to show me your wet pussy and put your head back and open your whore mouth while you masturbate your clit while i do my nasty job

So i place myself standing above her my big cock in my hand and I start to piss like a fountain straight in her wide open mouth and I tell her drink all my piss toilet bitch and she drinks all my yellow stream
until the last drop while she rubs her cunt ,after this ,its time for number2 so I turn around and I spread my ass cheeks and squat over her mouth and I dump a pile of poop while she chew it and swallow it all
and i ask her how is my shit baby and she say ,Oh your shit is so spicy but taste good honey hmm and when she finished to eat it all she go back at work like nothing happen.

The weekend we have more time to play messy scat piss games together and we have filthy sex moments including full scat smearing ,extreme shit eating, piss drinking sessions without any restrictions
we fuck and suck completely coated of shit in every holes when its happen to play sex ,we have no limits and no reluctance we think about just one thing having big orgasms in all kinky ways ,now we have 51y and 47y years olds and having those ages can be dangerous to go out now during the covid19 so we stay at home and we play scat piss watching scat clips together to put ourselves in the mood.

So after my dirty jobs done i quit the room still naked but just before to leave she suck my shitty cock clean 5 mins until I cum between her sagging tits and I say have a good day big cunt and she say you too
big pig, yes we have a nice complicity together so i return to my own occupations cause i'm a professional song writer and actor in my country but for now i have no jobs for maybe long time as an actor because the covid so i write songs at home for my friend in my free time.

Often in the middle of the day i hear my wife screaming common fucking toilet pig i have to pee and shit right now its my turn so i obey and I lay down on the bed jerkoff my cock and she stretches her cunt lips to pee and shit in my mouth ordering me to swallow it all ,her pee is bit salty but taste good,i love drinking her piss and now she say i have to shit so put your head under my big curvy ass between my ass cheeks i gonna shit honey catch all my dump and lick my creamy asshole deeper with your tongue ,please deeper inside in my brown funnel while spread my big fuckin booty ,so she push her brown asshole hard and the shit comes out straight into my wide open mouth and i chew her turds until i finished to swallowing.

Since we have not enough to smear all our bodies with our mutual craps during the week we just shit and piss quickly and we forget the rest, cause usually it take 10 mins to do our nasty jobs and its like to going to toilet when you have to go, but we are the WC for each other ,during the Covid time it's easier to do toilet short play but we can't wait for the weekend for the real extreme messy games
so if you like this true scat piss short story please leave messages here on this thread cause we love reading other stories and everything you write you push us to write more kinky stories depend how many tum up and messages we will receive btw we write only what we lived as an scat experiences so stay tune for more stories coming soon.

R&M
Attachments
55574507.jpg
55574507.jpg (39.17 KiB) Viewed 735 times
54925905.jpg
54925905.jpg (31.44 KiB) Viewed 735 times
best_lick

Re: scat piss short story

Post by best_lick » Fri May 15, 2020 9:28 pm

You such a lucky man :)
Amazing pics and amazing wife you have
grnvlcd

Re: scat piss short story

Post by grnvlcd » Tue May 19, 2020 12:56 pm

That is so amazing. I envy you and your scat sex. So beautiful.......