Veronica Moser our scat Queen

Share or read any kinky stories written by the members here at SCAT.chat. We love hearing real stories about what goes on in your personal life.
couplescat

Veronica Moser our scat Queen

Post by couplescat » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:01 am

Many people told us we are amazing and very special couple, but before that we were not so kinky , we had a scat incredible modele we followed across the years , Veronica Moser was the first Lady into scat and we learned a lot about her , we were very impressed when Veronica ate mens shit , and she was full scat covered from head to toes at start we were bit scared and anxious at the same time To understand well how we became more gross and experienced you need to know we had some difficulty to assimilated the people who could do this in real life

But with time we practiced scat pee almost 3 times a week with a good toilet training and lot of perseverence in our work so we finally discovered how to integrated scat piss games in our sexual relationship , when we shit and piss on each other it was very surreal but we found it exciting and orgasmic, never we stopped even it was to gross or disgusting , we would have fun that's it

We continued to practiced and raising the bar higher and we tried to trangress our own limits in going furthermore day after day and at the begining we tried to eat poo in small pieces and drink pee sip by sip and we had success quickly , after 1 month we could eat a big quantity of shit and we could smeared all our bodies without any problem , we were very happy about our performances and that time
We were sure it will become our passion for long time ,

Now we remembered how we started to play scat piss games in watching Veronica Moser and company across the vintage kavirfilms and we are today use to, Like you know , actually we can do anything disgusting with scat and pee even vomit in all it's forms , for many peole we are real scat stars , but for us we are just normal scat amateur couple into unusual kinky fetishes who perform on the net we have no title and no pay for that just some comments of our big fans and it's great and it's enough , some of you guys told us that we were a trully inspiration for them , we are very happy to bringing this inspiration for scat game

We know we write a lot but we loves to express our feelings about scat piss experiences and sharing this passion with other similar scatlovers across the social group media, we hope it's not to much for you guys , if it's the case just tell us shut your mouth guys, and we will stop to write on scatstories group
We are different from all other people on scatstories , we are near our fans and we answer tol comments or questions we love to have a real interaction with scatlovers people, even if we are looking for bbw busty girl for a real meeting
We can even reply to anyone without any problem

Sorry for my bad english tonight cause my wife sleep and I wrote this thread by myself i have no help for now so if it's bad im sorry in advance I will fix this tomorrow we hope you will understand my text anyway , so I find important to explain how we started to play scat pee togeher steps by steps to help the new people who just begining these kinks , if you have question you are welcome

Rick
scat69

Re: Veronica Moser our scat Queen

Post by scat69 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 am

I think I remember you are you wife way back in the late 1990's. Did you use hag out on the news group alt.scat.fetish back then ? I'm sure it was you two.. the scat couple from Montreal.

Vernica Moser was the first scat person I ever saw. I use to think my scat fetish was something I myself was only into ... then came the internet for me in 1996 and I found alt.scat.fetsh and I found a whole world of other scatlovers out there,,, it was NOT just me into scat!!!!! There was even movie starts like Veronica that I could adore and watch!.