My First Shitty Cock.

Share or read any kinky stories written by the members here at SCAT.chat. We love hearing real stories about what goes on in your personal life.
Isuckshittycock&cunt

My First Shitty Cock.

Post by Isuckshittycock&cunt » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:33 am

I've been bi for many years, as long as I can remember actually. I also like to dress sometimes too. My scat fetish was born from a desperate moment that occurred around two years ago. I was driving home from Milton Keynes up to Nottinghamshire. I'd had a full day of meetings and the traffic was horrendous. Usually I stop at every services in the hope of finding a couple or a guy for some quick sex but today I was in a hurry to get to mine. My wife was away for two days on a training conference and as this was very rare, I wanted to take full advantage of the house to myself.

My plan was simple. Get home, eat, shower and then dress up real slutty. I have some amazing PVC outfits and boots to compliment. I have numerous wigs and i always fully shave everywhere and apply full makeup. Once dressed i would fuck my favourite dildos, get myself nice and loose and then out into the wilderness for some hot action. As much as i love pussy, i also yearn for cock, cut, uncut, it doesn't matter which, as long as they are big.

I had just gone by Leicester services when my horny day dreaming and planning for the night ahead was rudely interrupted by an urge to go to the toilet. I felt like i needed to before i left Milton Keynes but i don't like to use public toilets when i need a shit so thought, it can wait. But it couldn't wait.

I was now uncomfortable and my pee and shit were playing tag in that the more i needed a pee the more i needed a shit, and visaversa. The more i thought about it the harder it became to ignore. I was quite literally squirming in my chair when I reached my exit junction. And then, a standstill. More traffic due to bloody roadworks. Twenty minutes had passed and I was still queuing on the slip road. Oh God I remember thinking as I could feel my shit slowly but surely filling my ass and my bladder getting to bursting point! I can't hold on. I just can't. My car was at a complete standstill. I hunted desperately for anything to clean myself with should I have to dive out the car and relieve myself.

Just then the traffic started moving and for now I was saved. I'll make it home I told myself. As I reached my driveway and pulled the car to a halt just In front of my garage doors, the urge suddenly became overwhelming. I quickly lept from my car, slammed the door shut, and as I turned to head for my house I heard someone shout my name. I looked to my left and over my car to see it was Jack . He was retired and in his mid to late sixties. I don't fancy guys, I just love cock, and I had fantasised many times over the dream of sucking his. He is tall and slim with a white beard and always immaculately dressed. I shouted him back but it became obvious that he actually wanted me. I watched as he approacheć my car and leaned over the roof to state his purpose. I was wriggling now and the pressure was too much. It was hurting. He was asking me something but it went straight over my head as the pain from my bladder and bowels became unbearable.

"Are you going away at all next week as I could do with someone to watch the house. We go away in three days you see and with all these burglaries going on, well I could do with you checking my house once in a while". Said Jack.

Just as his voice came into play, my bowels and bladder exploded into my underwear. Oh God I yelped as I felt torrents of piss run down my thighs and my shit was forcing its way out of my ass and filling my boxers. My face must have been a picture as my bodily fluids leaked from their captives into my boxers and down my legs. I could feel myself going bright red, and began to panic because of my predicament, and yet, as embarrassing, as humiliating, as degrading as this was, I began to feel horny. The warmth and wetness from my piss, coupled with my warm shit filling my boxers felt so good. I began to get a grip and calm myself.
"You ok, you look like ya gonna be sick" said Jack.
"I, I'm fine, just feel a bit queezy that's all" I stammered.
With that Jack suddenly looked concerned and began to come around the car asking if I need any help. Oh my God, he's gonna see the state I'm in, I thought.
"Its ok, I'm fine Jack, really I'm..."

I didn't get to finish my sentence before Jack was my side of the car and stood, motionless, slightly agasp, and staring right at my darkened crotch. It was so intense and although his gaze seemed forever it must have been only a few seconds before he spoke.
"Mmmmmm, I'm into that too. I've seen you occasionally, when your wife's away, stood outside in your heels, makes me hard watching you", he said quietly, almost under his breath as he leaned forward and reached out with his hand and grabbed my soaked crotch, gently squeezing and kneading my cock through the soaked material of my trousers. I didn't pull away, I stayed still and let him fondle me.
"It was a total accident, I couldn't hold it any longer and..."
Jack interrupted me, "Of course it was, I have lots of accidents too. Is your wife away, I don't see her car?" He asked.
"Yeah she is", I confirmed.
"Then let's go in side and get filthy. Take me to your bathroom" he said, leaning into me with a huge grin on his face and an even tighter grip on my now rock hard cock.
Amazingly, I locked my car and began walking to my front door, glancing as I walked to make sure no one was watching. I could feel my shit, warm and pressed against my ass and my trousers were feeling slightly cold from the piss. I could not believe this was happening and had no idea at all what was to come, but I didn't actually care. I felt so surprisingly horny now, I was open to anything. As I stood at the front door, fumbling with my door key, I felt Jack behind me as he grabbed my ass and squeezed my shit through my trousers.
"Well well, you have been a dirty fucker haven't you. Come on, get the door open, I want your mouth round my cock", he said, as he leaned in and licked my neck with his sloppy tongue.

The door swung open and we both walked in. I closed and locked it and led the way to the bathroom. As soon as we entered the bathroom, I turned and could see Jack, breathing heavily, as he hurriedly took his top off.
"Come on, strip down to your underwear and get in the bath! He exclaimed.
I did exactly as i was told. Other than getting on my knees to suck cock, i had never been dominated before, but i did exactly what i was told. I bent down and took my shoes off, they were soaked inside as were my socks which were the next thing to come off. I stepped into the bath and saw Jack was now completely naked, his large cock, about eight inches long and very thick was jutting out in front of him and i could see his bellend glistening as it peaked from his foreskin.
"Come on! Strip bitch!" Said Jack as he glared at me and began stroking his cock.
I quickly took off my shirt and vest, and then my trousers, all the while watching Jack stroke his amazing cock. I stood before him in just my soaked boxers, which were matted to my ass from my shit. I could smell it, and strangely, it made me horny, really horny. Filthy in fact.
"I want you to kneel down, take that shit out of your boxers, and smear it all over your self like a dirty shit whore that you are. Fucking do it bitch!"

Now ordinarily, I would have told anyone to just fuck right off at such a request, but not this time. This time I was his. I wanted to be his shit whore, his piss whore. I wanted to smear my shit all over myself as he watched and wanked. I reached behind myself and placed my hand into the back of my boxers and for the first time ever touched my own shit. I grabbed it in the palm of my hand and scraped a huge warm lump out of my boxers and bought my hand up to my chest. It was dark, soft, moist and still warm. I sniffed it and then, without any encouragement began to smear it all over my chest, moving down to my stomach, down into my boxers and all over my cock. My breathing was heavy, my cock was rock hard and I had never felt hornier than I did right now. Jack was stood wanking his cock really fast and I could see his now fully exposed, glistening bellend each time his foreskin moved back.
"Get some more bitch, do your arms, your legs, smear it all over you you filthy fucking slag".
Again, I did exactly what I was told and scraped another clump of warm sticky shit into my hand and smeared it all over my body. It felt amazing.

Without warning, Jack stepped forward and leaned over me, reaching down into the back of my shorts and began fingering my ass roughly. I moaned as I felt his fingers pushing into my shitty arsehole. His cock jutted into my face and so I naturally opened my mouth and sucked him deep, hands free into my throat. No sooner had I got to taste his gorgeous cock, Jack stood up holding in his hand, a clump of my shit. He had a crazy look in his eyes as he lunged forward, grabbing the back of my head with his clean hand and smearing shit all over my face with the other. I loved it. God I fucking loved it. I moaned and opened my mouth as his hand did its work. My tongue licked his shit covered palm each time it passed my mouth as I heard Jack screaming obscenities at me. This just made me feel dirtier and I lioved it.
"Open your filthy mouth bitch" Jack ordered as he stepped back, wanking his cock with his dirty hand.

I did as I was told and watched as Jack took aim and began to piss straight into my mouth. Laughing and snearing at me, he forced his piss so it became a torrential jet that hit the back of my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. My body became a slimy mass of shit as his piss drained over my chin and down my body. I worked my hands all over myself, literally as I enjoyed this wonderfully filthy experience, licking my shitty lips as I did so. I heard Jack moaning and grunting, his eyes bulging, one hand aiming his spouting cock and the other behind him. He stayed this way grunting and puffing for about a minute, his piss flow had subsided and he had now started wanking again. His hand came into view and it was full of shit. His shit. I watched as he brought it into contact with his cock and began to smear it all over his cock. It was unrecognisable, just a huge fat mass of shit which made his cock look enormous. Jack stepped forward so he was over the bath, grabbed my head from the back and pulled me to him.
"Now, taste my shit bitch. Suck my shitty cock until I cum in your mouth cunt"

I needed no encouragement. I never knew I was this dirty, but I didn't care. All I knew was, he was In control, I was his shit whore, and I wanted his shitty cock in my mouth. I wanted to taste his shit, swirl it in my mouth, I didn't care if i swallowed my shitty saliva as i opened my mouth wide, closed my eyes and took this mass of shit down my throat. Jack held the back of my head and fucked my mouth for what seemed like forever, until i heard him grunt. His cock pulsed in my mouth, and there it was, huge jets of his gorgeous spunk squirting down my shitty throat and i swallowed every last drop of it.

Jack pulled out of my mouth my face an absolute mess, soaked in sloppy shit and saliva and piss.
"You liked that?" Asked Jack.
"Yeah", i said looking up at him and licking my dirty lips. "I want more"
With that Jack began to piss all over me, and as my body became wetter and slimier, I wanked my cock fast and hard as I swallowed his piss. It felt so good I was shooting the biggest cum I'd ever had.

We showered together, helping each other clean up, chatting like nothing had happened. That was my first scat encounter. My first shitty cock. The first of many scat experiences. I'm hooked. I'm totally hooked. To this day, I like nothing more than to be a shit whore.

Hope you enjoyed my true story. I have many more, just hope I get the time to write them.