Jenny McCarthy takes a shit

Fantasies are important too! Feel free to read or share your favorite kinky fantasy stories here. Fantasy stories are written from your imagination and aren't exactly from reality. Use the other section if you have a real story to share.
King David

Post by King David » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:13 am

Jenny McCarthy takes a shit.

Jenny McCarthy sat on the toilet and smiled wickedly as she started taking a nice huge stinky shit!!! She could feel the long slimy turd moving out of her ass. Her turds where so long and thick she called them her "ass-snakes". Jenny McCarthy smiled wider as she felt her ass-snake slithering out of her anus and coiling in the toilet bowl. It felt sooooo gooood to feel that huge long turd moving through her bowels and out of her ass. Jenny McCarthy loved to feel her anus closing and opening around her hard solid doodie like it was some kind of dildo that she was both making with her own body out of her own shit and masturbating with.
"AAAAAWWW YEAAAAH!!! My ass snakes always make the best dildos! It's like my body is forming and molding the perfect dildo for me out of my doodie like it's molding clay into the perfect shape for me and my ass!!! My turds are always the perfect dildos fucking me from the inside! Every time I take a dump it's like I'm having sex with my own shit from the inside out!!! I love it! I love taking a nice big fat hard huge thick shit!!! And it always smells great too! I love it!!!" Jenny laughed to herself as she pushed out foot after foot of her chocolate ass-snake! It felt so sexually satisfying it made her asshole feel amazing and euphoric!!!
"AAAAWWWW YESSSSSS!!!!! I love taking a BIG GIANT SHIT!!!!!" Jenny sighed as finished excreting the last foot of her ass-snake and stood up to turn around and take a look at what she had created. It was huge and thick and wrapped around the whole toilet bowl like a big brown python!
Jenny McCarthy was so proud of herself for making such a huge shit that she took out her phone and took pictures! "God damn! This one is so huge I might need to call it my ass-python because it's the size of a fucking python!!!" Jenny gloated with devilish glee and an equally devilish smerk across her face. She was definitely going to share the photos of this shit-snake she had made. She was gonna share it with everyone and brag "Hey, look what a huge shit I made! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!"
Attachments
76170402f1e434acbeb2b69b814ef1f2--jenny-mccarthy-playboy-she-s.jpg
76170402f1e434acbeb2b69b814ef1f2--jenny-mccarthy-playboy-she-s.jpg (114.56 KiB) Viewed 110 times