Me vs Jennifer Lopez

Fantasies are important too! Feel free to read or share your favorite kinky fantasy stories here. Fantasy stories are written from your imagination and aren't exactly from reality. Use the other section if you have a real story to share.
King David

Me vs Jennifer Lopez

Post by King David » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:15 am

I entered the gender neutral bathroom and sat down naked on one of the toilets. This bathroom was not only gender neutral but it also had no stall dividers and so I was able to see singer actress Jennifer Lopez enter and take the toilet next to me. She was as naked as I was and to my surprise turned to talk to me.
"Hi there handsome. What's your name?" Jennifer said flirtatiously waving her fingers at me.
"Hi. I'm Saitar. Nice to meet you Miss Lopez."
"Oh please call me Jennifer. Not Miss Lopez, not Jen, not J Lo, just Jennifer."
"Okay Jennifer. I'm a big fan of you and your sexy music."
"Thank you. I'm a big fan of sexy Asian muscular boys like you. You must workout like crazy to get a body like that!"
"I've been filling out a lot lately." I flexed my muscles to flirt with her.
"Well if you fill out any more, you'll explode!!! You're HUUUUGE!"
"I got something else that's huge and readdy to explode!" I blasted out a five minute long fart that was so big it stunk up the whole bathroom. -BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPTT-
"WHOAH!!!! Dawmn boy!!!! You got some bass in your ass gas! Whooo!!! I love a man who can really blast'em out like that!!!"
"Well with a big muscular ass like the one I got, I got some BIG farting fire power!"
"Well if you know me, with an ass like the one I got, I've got some BIG farting fire power too! Watch this!" Jennifer lifted one big butt cheek and let loose.
BBBRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT-
"Aaaahhhh!!! That was a good one!"
"That was a cute one!"
"Thanks. Wanna have a farting contest with me?" She smiled.
"Yeah, I would love to."
"Are you sure? I'm Jennifer Lopez, my butt is legendary for being huge and trust me, so are my farts!"
"Bring it on Jennifer!"
"Okay I will. Just feel the noise of this next one!" Jennifer pushed out a loud trumpet sounding fart that had a heat to it and warmed up the toilet seat she was sitting on.
-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT-
"Aaaahhhh!!! Do you think you can blast one bigger than that?"
"Watch me!" I let an enormous reservoir of gas out of my ass and the sound was so gigantic it shook both of our toilets and the smell was even stronger than my last one!
-BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT-
"DAAAAWWWMN BOY!!!! I felt the vibrations of that one! You got more hot gas in your hot bod than a hot air balloon! I'm impressed!"
"Thank you, I'm a farting contest champion."
"So am I!"
-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBPPPPPPPPPPTTT-
Jennifer Lopez unleashed a six minute long marathon of flatulence and stunk up the bathroom with the unmistakable odor of digested Mexican food and laughed, basking in the smell of her work.
"Hahahahahaha! I always win farting contests on two important aspects of farting. The size and the smell!" Jennifer's smell was a match for my own, but I had simething special brewing inside of my ass. My muscles began to swell, especially my butt muscles, inflating bigger and bigger and bigger until suddenly-
-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPT-
The sound and size of my fart not only out matched Jennifer's but the smell was something beyond human! My fart sounded like a fog horn and this time every single toilet and stink in the bathroom shook and even the ground shook with powerful vibrations that could be felt throughout the whole building and even around it. A hot thick steamy stink made the bathroom into a sauna and Jennifer and I started to sweat. My odor overpowered hers and saturated every inch of the air, causing several other women in the bathroom to passout from the smell, leaving only Jennifer and I.
"OH MY GOD!!!! I was right! You really did explode!!!!"
"So did I win yet, or am I gonna have to show you one of my big farts?"
"You won alright. You farted bigger and better and smellier than anybody I've ever seen! Including me! You got some serious power in your sexy body!"
"You think I'm sexy?"
"Oh yeah! Like I said before, I love a man who can really blast'em out and you are a super hot sexy muscle man who sure can REALLY blast'em out bigger and more powerful and smelly then I've ever seen!!! I'm wet from that last one. You made everything vibrate! A girl has got to love that!"
"I'm happy to give you good vibrations whenever you want!"
"I'd love that. And do you know what else I'd love."
"What?"
"Wanna have a contest to see who can make the biggest doodie?"
"Hahaha! Yes!!"
"Good cause I'm holdin' in a big one and if your dumps are anywhere near as gigantic as your farts, I can't wait to see how much toilet you can clog! Lets do it!"
Jennifer and I pushed and grunted and sweat like animals as our bowels moved, our anuses opened wider and wider and our doodie came out in long thick solid snakes that coiled around the toilet bowls. When we filled our toilets to capacity we started flushing the tails of or turds down even as we still kept pushing out more if them. The sepic pipes in the basement beneath us started to leak, swell and groan. Enormous amounts of excrement that the pipes where not built for put more strain on the pipes then they where ever built to withstand! Jennifer and I continued pushing out more and more of our long brown snakes, grunting sexually as our snakes got thicker and thicker, stretching out our anuses wider and wider. The sepic pipes shook violently and leaked more and more water until they burst and the shit filled water leaked out into the basement, causing a flood that leaked farther into the city sewer system.
"HUUUUUUUUGH!!! I think my doodie is gonna be the biggest one I've ever made! I feel like my ass is giving birth to an anaconda bigger than the one in that movie I made!" Jennifer grunted.
"My big brown anaconda feels at least four times bigger than the snake in that movie!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!" Sweat dripped down our bodies. The strain of pushing out our massive logs was giving us a workout. We where burning calories and working out our ass muscles from pushing out inch after inch and foot after foot of thick hard ass chocolate! I could feel mine was thicker than a fire hydrant and still getting bigger! The metal toilets we sat on started to get bent out of shape from the inside, swelling with outward pointing dents as their insides where stretched out wider and wider just like our anuses. The sewer system filled with hundreds of pounds of the thick solid bowel movements that Jennifer and I where still excreting out.
"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!! Mine is still coming out!!! It's so huge! It's gonna be a monster! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!" Jennifer grunted, her toes stretching out as she tried to push out her still unending massive load!
"Mine too! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!"
Both of our anal anacondas where now bigger, longer and thicker then the one in Jennifer's movie and still growing!!! Neather of our bowel movements seemed to be stopping or even slowing down, only growing huger and huger as they exited our sweaty naked bodies. I started flexing my bodybuilder muscles and defecating at the same time and it seemed to turn Jennifer Lopez on because she started flexing her muscles as she shit too. All this exorcise from shitting and flexing started to make our muscles grow bigger!!! The more Jennifer and I flexed and pushed out our seemingly never-ending excrement anacondas, the bigger and stronger our muscles grew! Soon both Jennifer Lpoez and I had bulging bodybuilder bodies and super strong massive muscles just from the workout we got from pushing out our massive monster dumps! Our bowel movements where now miles long! The sewers where starting to overflow with our shit now, spilling into the city harbor, turning it brown. Manholes where rising up out of the street on huge horse-sized coils of shit.
"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!" Jennifer strained and looked at me. "Saitar this is the biggest doodie I've ever made! I... I... I can't push it out on my own! It's too big! I need your help! Please hold my hand!"
"I take Jennifer's hand in mine and help her and give her support as we both push out our massive behemoth bowel movements together and grunted in unison. "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
The coils of our anacondas busted out of the back of the building and spilled into the city streets. The city sewer system was packed beyond capacity with endless subway train sized coils of our ass snakes that now spilled out anywhere they could! Into the harbor, out of manholes and into the streets. The pavement and ground itself was rising, swelling, cracking and bursting open to release mountains of deadly brown doodie coils that sprung out and crushed cars underneath their massive weight! The ground was bursting open like this all over the city, leaving no street safe from these earthquakes that caused the ground to explode and unleash movement mountains! The harbor was never going to be blue again! Forever stained a dark brown and filling with floaters that where bigger than cruise ships!
"-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
The toilets Jennifer and I where sitting on exploded and suddenly Jennifer Lopez and I where lifted up on giant pillars of our own solid bodily waste, still coming out of our bodies. The pillars lifted us up to the ceiling and Jennifer and I used our super strong bodybuilder muscles to brake through it! "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
Jennifer Lopez and I busted through to the next floor and the next and the next and on and on, our bowel movement pillars lifting our naked muscular bodies higher and higher through floor after floor as we pushed our movments out more and more until we busted out of the roof of the tallest building in the city.
"-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH! AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH!" Jennifer Lopez and I finally finished excreting out all of our excrement.
Now from high atop the tallest skyscraper we where able to look out over the whole city and observe how our bodily functions had changed everything so much. The city was full of our shit. The sewers, the streets, the harbor and much of the sea around it and even the building we sat on where all completely full of our shit.
"Mmmmmmm! Now that was a satisfying sexual experience! Thank you Saitar." Jennifer sighed basking in the afterglow.
"You're welcome Jennifer. I love taking monster dumps with you."
"And because you did, now the whole city is full of our hot chocolate. Hahahahahahahahaha!"
"Hahahahahahaha!" We both laughed. Then she turned to me and asked
"Saitar, Does your ass feel as good as mine does?"
"Oh yeah it does!"
"Hahahahahahahahaha!"
"Hahahahahahahahaaa!"
After we both had another good laugh together Jennifer leaned her head against me and relaxed.
"Mmmmmmmm! This was truly amazing Saitar!"
"Aw this was notning. If you liked this, you should see me when I make one of my BIG dumps!"

The end.