Anal Fisting - Male Or Female - Tips?

If there's any other fetishes you might have, talk about them in this forum! :)
ScatGod
Site Admin

Anal Fisting - Male Or Female - Tips?

Post by ScatGod » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:38 pm

I really want to take a fist. Anyone have experience in this? I've come so close but it really was hard to get her knuckles in. :oops:
armeater

Re: Anal Fisting - Male Or Female - Tips?

Post by armeater » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm

I'VE BEEN INTO FISTING FOR ABOUT 25 YEARS, PRIMARILY AS BOTTOM BUT I'M AN EXCELLENT FISTING TOP. HAVE OPENED MANY FIRST TIMERS
SrLiamCrank

Post by SrLiamCrank » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:51 pm

I have been into anal insertion for as long as I can remember. When I was a kid, it was small objects like thermometers and ink pens. The older I got, the larger the objects got. When I was 12 years old, I experienced my very first orgasm ever, brought on by anal stimulation alone. I was seated in from of a mirror, watching mtyself as I inserted a billy club (about like a policeman's nightstick) up my ass. I had no idea what was happening except that it kept feeling better and better the more I worked it in and out. My whole crotch felt funny, and the feeling grew in intensity until my hard cock, which I was not touching, grew harder still and began to move involuntarily. It erupted with a torrent of thick cum that covered my crotch and belly. I don't think I have ever cum that much since. It was everywhere. In the years since, I have gotten off maybe half a dozen more times by anal stimulation alone.

But I have gotten into all kinds of insertions over the years: household objects, vegetables, sex toys, both alone while masterbating, and with my wife and other female partners.

I have only taken one actual cock in my ass, and that was in the context of a MMF threesome, while my wife watched and sucked my cock. While that was enjoyable, it was almost anti-climactic compared to the pleasure I've experienced alone with anal play.

At this point I can take an object almost 3" in dia. I have taken the bulb of a full-sized Hitachi magic wand many times, so I'm pretty sure I could take a smaller fist, though no one has ever tried.
Owned Toilet

Post by Owned Toilet » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 am

I love being fisted

Been into anal for many years. for me the key is Consistency Play regularly and slowly keep pushing yourself more and more and over time you will be able to take what ever you wish. Also for me i can take more if its being done to me by My Mistress Hottie..

Good Luck and Happy FIsting
I love Eating my Mistress Hotties Tasty Shit