How many of you guys actually eat and swallow shit?

Talk about anything scat related here. You can literally talk about your experiences shitting, playing, eating, and more.
smitten4shittin

Re: How many of you guys actually eat and swallow shit?

Post by smitten4shittin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:31 pm

I've been eating my own shit for a few years now. My wife is slowly entertaining my shit fetishes but she's not into it like me. She has tried to shit in my mouth a few times but got stage fright each time. Often she will go shit and then sit on my face and let me lick her shitty asshole clean. I also lick her toys clean when they come out of her ass.
tombottom

Post by tombottom » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:50 am

I have been eating my own most of my life. I started when I hit puberty and have never stopped. Shit is the main theme of my sex life. Eating it , smelling it and it's owners asshole right before I dive in. I still really prefer to eat my own, just me I think. I have eaten the shit of 2 females, same as male to me. Of course the view is nice either way. I like my meal to be firm on the outside, even a shell of shiny shit is cool. Warm soft centers are best of course.
smitten4shittin

Post by smitten4shittin » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:38 pm

tombottom wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:50 am
I have been eating my own most of my life. I started when I hit puberty and have never stopped. Shit is the main theme of my sex life. Eating it , smelling it and it's owners asshole right before I dive in. I still really prefer to eat my own, just me I think. I have eaten the shit of 2 females, same as male to me. Of course the view is nice either way. I like my meal to be firm on the outside, even a shell of shiny shit is cool. Warm soft centers are best of course.
So far I’ve only eaten mine and more of my wife’s shit recently. I dug a piece out of her ass while we were fucking the other day. I thought she was going to cum when I put it in my mouth. I stared into her eyes while I sucked on it as we kept fucking.
Michael565656

Post by Michael565656 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:06 am

My wife doesn’t always flush. She has left multiple large logs which I recover. Sometimes I take bites, other times I push it all in my mouth before swallowing ... hard to swallow if too much. I can eat large amounts and keep it down.
CCBoyForever83

Post by CCBoyForever83 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:50 pm

smitten4shittin wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:31 pm
I've been eating my own shit for a few years now. My wife is slowly entertaining my shit fetishes but she's not into it like me. She has tried to shit in my mouth a few times but got stage fright each time. Often she will go shit and then sit on my face and let me lick her shitty asshole clean. I also lick her toys clean when they come out of her ass.

I need to find a girl that’s dirty like that. Idk where or how to look. Do you know any good websites. I don’t like normal girls. I need a freaky woman
Michael565656

Post by Michael565656 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:57 pm

I also like to mix and blend my shit and pee together in a cup then drink it like a shake. At first it was hard with gagging and shivering from the taste but now love swallowing. Also been looking in public toilets for other people’s shit but no luck lately.
jamesbond007

Post by jamesbond007 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:11 am

moi unz amie 'a chier dans la bouche devant sa soeur (par punition je l'avait insulter) et depuis j'avoue que j'ai la merde des femmes si vous connaissez des femmes qui aiment chier sur les hommes et pisser dessus repondre moi meme un couple ;)
toiletboy

Post by toiletboy » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:16 pm

I have eaten from a guy before and drank his piss. Love the feeling.
scat69

Post by scat69 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:14 pm

I remember licking this hot Philippine strippers asshole in the private lounge. I stuck my tongue deep in her ass and got a nice chunk of poop out of her hole... I smeared it around on the top of my mouth and tasted her flavor... she then said to me "how does it taste?" she must have known .. I gave her a good tip and left.
FloridaFantum

Post by FloridaFantum » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:52 am

I eat and swallow. I have done my own and others. Love the feeling