Challenge Thread - Shit, Piss, Vomit and More!

Talk about anything scat related here. You can literally talk about your experiences shitting, playing, eating, and more.
Stinky59

Re: Challenge Thread - Shit, Piss, Vomit and More!

Post by Stinky59 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:21 am

selfshiteater wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:18 am
Hi,
I’ve been playing with my own shit and piss for a while now. I especially love eating it, shitting it out and eating it again. But I really want someone else to set me a challenge. Something that will really take me out of my comfort zone. Maybe in a public toilet or something even more dirty. Please do your worst. I will do it, and post proof that I have completed whatever task you set me. Don’t be nice, I want it to be hard, I want it to be brutal ;)
lick anonymous shit from a public toilet bowl as i have done so yummy
Stinky59

Post by Stinky59 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:28 am

pantypaulee wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:01 pm
I challenge my scat freak friends to lick the inside of a filthy public urinal (or toilet if u are a girl) and post it here..
I do this on a regular basis ..sniffing and licking and drinking stale piss from filthy public while I have my cock out jerking off in public.

I also search the toilets for unflushed shit or just shit stains and if i find a nice turd...well a few times I have licked ons and actually ate a bite and swallowed
Thats so hot anonymous shit i have licked of the toilet bowel too my so yummy lets swap stories ?
Stinky59

Post by Stinky59 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:41 am

Sissy Angela wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 pm
ScatGod wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:29 am
I thought it could be fun to share some challenges with each other to get extra motivation to be kinky or messy or just take a chance.

Post something you want people to do on camera with proof.

Challenge: I want someone to piss and wet their clean bed.

I have just done this today so let's see if someone can complete this challenge, then make a suggestion for someone to do the next one! :D :D :D

I'm a very clean person until it comes to these kinks!
I've just joined the site. I love wetting my bed and also shitting in my bed. I once went for about three months wetting every night and not changing the sheets.
Ur filthy bed looks so hot i love how filthy u r would love to stand up one of ur juicy fat turds and deep throat it like a cock so yummy love for us to roll around in ur bed after we borh diarrhea over the sheets yummy do u wanna chat i love all thing filthy n discusting yum
Stinky59

Post by Stinky59 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:59 am

Sissy Angela wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 pm
ScatGod wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:29 am
I thought it could be fun to share some challenges with each other to get extra motivation to be kinky or messy or just take a chance.

Post something you want people to do on camera with proof.

Challenge: I want someone to piss and wet their clean bed.

I have just done this today so let's see if someone can complete this challenge, then make a suggestion for someone to do the next one! :D :D :D

I'm a very clean person until it comes to these kinks!
I've just joined the site. I love wetting my bed and also shitting in my bed. I once went for about three months wetting every night and not changing the sheets.
also love to cover ur little sissy dick with shit piss vomit snot and lick it all off yummy
Fartenjoyer8

Post by Fartenjoyer8 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:48 am

ScatLover77 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:30 am
Go into your backyard (night or day preferably day) shit and piss in your backyard and leave a note on one of your neighbors door to control their dog from shitting and pissing in your backyard
I'm 16 and we'll aware of the fact I like pissing farming and I think shitting although I'm still experiencing that area I live in my parents house so that adds a new level of thrill I am also a male
MypeMusehap

Mafovapygop nhpjb

Post by MypeMusehap » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:18 pm

buy plaquenil plaquenil generic ama hydroxychloroquine <a href="https://hydroaaralen.com/ ">hydroxychloroquine generic </a> plaquenil dosage
Zilaz2002

Post by Zilaz2002 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:55 am

I am looking for woman who will meet me who is really into scat. Willing to meet for free in Marblemount, Washington at the back of the community hall. My gmail is mariopoke2002@gmail.com. Only women can send me shitting themselves or message me on my gmail when to meet if you live in Washington state near Marblemount and nowhere else.
crosscat

Post by crosscat » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:23 pm

Hi! Im an 18 year old boy with a small dick and I would love to record a custom video for someone. You can choose if I'm gonna shit my boxers, what I will do with the shit, I can write something on my body, I can involve dog shit, if there will be any in my yard. I will do whatever you want, just message me the full instructions in my inbox, the more detailed, the better. Also tell me if you want me to shave my ass, penis etc. Looking forward to your messages! ;)
pleatedschoolskirt

Post by pleatedschoolskirt » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:15 am

Hi im a single male looking for a women to talk about my fave 2 Fetishes i like both together, i love the thought of a women dressed in a school uniform in a pleated skirt white pants and black tights and to poop her pants and snif it through the skirt so it really smells and her enjoying it, i love doing it for women as well.
MaryVok

mtyjqnjew

Post by MaryVok » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:21 am