Scat bath experience

Share or read any kinky stories written by the members here at SCAT.chat. We love hearing real stories about what goes on in your personal life.
couplescat

Scat bath experience

Post by couplescat » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:50 pm

Good news we have now help from the moderator about insults or harassement already that someone put a bad comment this guy will kick off of this group and his comment will be removed thanks for that ,

New story guys for you that we lived many months a go , we were both in the middle of the evening in November and we just finished eating Tacos and vegtebales it was around 3 pm like it was cold in the house and outside the time was perfect to take a cozy bath but suprise she said oh no I have to go so she undressed and she hurry to get in to the bath , like I already was and could have the view of her big ass shaking straight in my face before sitting in front of me

I grabbed her boobs from behind but a few minutes later she said oh no babe I have to go right now its urgent , its not the time we're taking a quit bath now Iol I know babe but I realy have to go , and I said you know you make me horny bab, when you say that, I know it makes me horny too , ok then spread your big ass cheek and dump your massive pile of crap all over me , wich she did

She said oh my god what a mess you are full of my shit baby , I know slutty girl it excites you hein! Oh yesss im all wet but I need to pee too , she stood over me and stretched her cunt lips and told me open your fuckin mouth toilet pig and drink all my piss and she started to piss in my mouth while I was lying in the bath and could say with certainty that was a real golden shower.

After she finished peeing, she bent down on my shitty body to my big messy cock, her bigbutt straight up near the faucet, she began to suck me like a real slut and crazy girl bitting my cock sometimes, I could see shit in her mouth overflowing there was so much she did almost 10 mins non stop

I stood up over her sagging tits and I also started to shit , and she said oh yesss baby shit on my tits i want to feel your smooth brown load on them and she began to rubb her boobs and while she masturbated under water I peed all over her face it was awesome scenes , after that she turned around to put herself in all fours in the bath water ready to be fucked in her shitty pussy hard .

Oh my god i was behind her holding her large hips my cock hard like a roch ready to pound her and the whole bathroom that was all messy, oh yeah big pig fuck my shitty cunt until I passed out I need to feel your shiity cock deep in my pussy hole ,Im gonna cummmmmm baby ohhhhh yaaa I am filhy girl full of poop , please cum inside me ,and I sceamed while i was cumming like geyser in and out on her fat dirty booty

After we came together all the bath water was brown , she decided to write the words I LOVE SCAT on the shower stall wall in laughing in making a
She was still excited and she asked me after gettiting up to lick her slick moist pussy unti she came from the clit , I stood up too and we kissed still with traces of poo and we got out of the bath to dry ourselves before going back to our regular task , btw if you dont believe this story we have some pictures from this session to proove it it will easy to create a story like this but it's not the case

Today we still cant believe this true story really hapen it was so exciting and messy cause my wife and I usually preplan our scat game in advance but that time was just completly differents really excited us and we played scat game usually when we aroused its by the fact that we know we will be playing scat not by the fact that we are suprised by the call of nature , we dont know if we will repeat this experience but probably yes , even if the cleanup is very long and boring after the fun ,

Like always you can leave comment about this story or personal questions
We are open reply to all but not in PM only here on this group.

Scatlovers
Rick and Mary
We are a kinky couple addicted to scat pee practicing for 31 years regularly twice a week, actually we are seeking a single BBW busty girl , we live in Camada Quebec and we can accomodate interested to join us leave us a message.
Scatslave631

Re: Scat bath experience

Post by Scatslave631 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:38 am

That’s the best story I ever heard
Erotic

Post by Erotic » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:39 pm

What a lucky guy I agree thats awesome well done its so hot ! Anyone in here reading it, knows its what being here is all about - such a desireable experience and sharing it
scat69

Post by scat69 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:05 pm

I bet you're the same married couple I talked to back in 1999 from Montreal :D Back then you sent me photos of each of you sitting on a toilet smiling. My GF wanted to meet you guys. At that time my girlfriend was a dancer at a club and she would farm shit from the girls room toilets for us. If there was a dancer I thought was hot I'd ask her to get her shit... she would follow her to the bathroom and collect her shit. She'd clog the toilets by placing a plastic cup down deep in the bowl. She'd farm the shit and place it in her purse and bring it home and later that night we'd go wild with all the shit she collected. Wow those were the day!!!!!!!